What a bombshell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly a bombshell.

It threatens to rip apart the facade of unity in the PNP. Extremely helpful fodder for the JLP on the campaign trail.

Also shows that Phillips mouth does not belong to him. Extreme indiscretion!

Comment

Well he did hid the MOUs so maybe when it suits him.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Explain why Golding and the JLP are not leading in the polls after what you and others see as good performance

Explain why he was almost forced to resign

Explain why he was bawling on national TV

Come back when you understand the reasons for those phenomena
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This revelation proves he neither liked nor respected Portia. Please ex[lain how it proves he is an agent of the U.S. or working for the CIA. Do ypu have that on Letterhead. I wonder what Wiki would say about Seaga's feeling towards Bruce.

Comment

I agree it's extreme indiscretion...no one thought of Wikileaks and the possibility of their views in a "private" conversation being on the front page

I don't see that as ripping apart any facade of unity...because the PNP's course is already set and those leadership battles are already fought and won

No doubt more JLPNP "extreme indiscretions" will be revealed

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Show me a post where I accuse anybody of been an agent of the CIA.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                This revelation proves he neither liked nor respected Portia. Please ex[lain how it proves he is an agent of the U.S. or working for the CIA. Do ypu have that on Letterhead. I wonder what Wiki would say about Seaga's feeling towards Bruce.
                No need to be so defensive .... reality is reality, getting defensive won't change it. Like the gleaner it appears you pick and choose what to read, that explains it now.

I see you sliding back into the relm of speculation ...
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How he can "not thought" when wikidleaks bussing leff right and centah!

Even the most inadvertent comments go in diplomatic cables and these are leaking like sieves!

As to the facade, it will be tested in the coming months and the other side will be picking at it. Silly concession to make at this time.

EDIT: I take it back. This is old stuff.
                  He is no longer loosey lips.
                  Last edited by Willi; July 7, 2011, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Defensive? I simply asked how this proves he is working for the CIA? Humour me nuh?

Comment

again show me where I accuse him

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                        Defensive? I simply asked how this proves he is working for the CIA? Humour me nuh?

Guh back over the various leaks that were made public. How many Jamaicans can walk inna the US embassy guh demand meetings? Where leaks on Paulwell and others were opinions of those working there .... Deep Throat is being quoted multiple times.

There was a leak that indicated that Phillips was pushing the gov't on the the US' behalf over the Dudus matter.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He expressed his opinions prior to Wikileaks.. not after... so would be unaware of the leakage

I agree the issue of this disturbing the PNP leadership will be tested...we'll see what happens... I just gave my opinion on the theory dats all

Comment

recession..

NEXT !

Comment

Abandon hope all ye who enter.. Comrades better tighten dem belt..

lol ! woieee !

summady check pon Mosiah...

Comment

Given the date confirmation, I can agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X