Lucius Lucius come on out? You had alot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucius Lucius come on out? You had alot

to say regarding "Comrade Phillips" the other day ..... wha yuh affi say now .... how would I love to be a fly on the wall when these 2 come face to face.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

what did I miss ?

Comment

more parables from lazie.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        what did I miss ?
        Yuh nuh hear say Wikileaks reveal that Peter "Deep Throat" Phillips told his bosses that Lucius and Forbes were undermining the efforts of Lewin as Commish? Seeing how Lucius was singing Peter's praise on Sunday, I wanna hear what he has to say now.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          more parables from lazie.
          Good morning Rudi.

Comment

more stunning are his feelings about portia and the 18 years of pnp rule .... why would he say this to "u s officals"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              more stunning are his feelings about portia and the 18 years of pnp rule .... why would he say this to "u s officals"?
              Why? Again, if your bosses call a meeting and request a report .... what do you do?

Comment

to some he is a hero(Mo and Don1)
                To some he is a madman(Princess)
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mornin Lazie. Top o the morning to you.

Comment

Its a good, good day...

Comment

LOL. Keep thinking good thoughts good things will happen.

Comment

mi look like a comrade ?

save it for yuhselves... more wailing and gnashing fi years to come.. check pon Mosiah.. him missing in action..

Comment

LOL if di guy did seh di PNP did a fabulous job...yuh wudda gree dont?
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                          X