Lucius Lucius come on out? You had alot

• Lucius Lucius come on out? You had alot

to say regarding "Comrade Phillips" the other day ..... wha yuh affi say now .... how would I love to be a fly on the wall when these 2 come face to face.

what did I miss ?

more parables from lazie.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        what did I miss ?
        Yuh nuh hear say Wikileaks reveal that Peter "Deep Throat" Phillips told his bosses that Lucius and Forbes were undermining the efforts of Lewin as Commish? Seeing how Lucius was singing Peter's praise on Sunday, I wanna hear what he has to say now.

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          more parables from lazie.
          Good morning Rudi.

more stunning are his feelings about portia and the 18 years of pnp rule .... why would he say this to "u s officals"?

Why? Again, if your bosses call a meeting and request a report .... what do you do?

to some he is a hero(Mo and Don1)
                To some he is a madman(Princess)

Mornin Lazie. Top o the morning to you.

Its a good, good day...

LOL. Keep thinking good thoughts good things will happen.

mi look like a comrade ?

save it for yuhselves... more wailing and gnashing fi years to come.. check pon Mosiah.. him missing in action..

LOL if di guy did seh di PNP did a fabulous job...yuh wudda gree dont?