Is the X5 shooter still in Jamaica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the X5 shooter still in Jamaica?

Yesterday I found out that I know the mother of the 17 year old victim of that cowardly murderer. I paid my respects at her house and was told that the family had done its own investigations and had told the police who the person is, advising them to arrest him at once.

I understand the culprit has promptly flown out on his green card.

Now, what with Liad Bruce damaging the relationship between Washington (Liguanea) and Kingston, what do you think the USA will say to us if we request his extradition back to Jamaica?

I mourn with the family, the wider community, the KC fraternity and all decent Jamaicans. This should not have happened, the murder nor the get-away!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Mo this is really sad for the family and I hope the person didn't fly out.

This have nothing nothing to do with Bruce and his his mishaps. Criminals have been escaping long before Bruce take office. Hopefully the he will be extradited if he left.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The escape part has been going on for years and that is bad enough, but when Liad Bruce single-handedly tried his best to destroy the Extradition Treaty between the USA and Jamaica, where does that leave us regarding future extraditions?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is it true that the vibes are shocking in this case?

Comment

I haven't heard that story. But if it is, maybe he would deserve the electric chair!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

get a grip .... or a suitcase even ... is not everything bad belong at bruce doorstep .... "what one shove can do, one shove can do" ... sing it Bruces!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Don't see how you want to blame Bruce for this..

Comment

Relationship with a country is more than just one mishap. The US know this and even expect this once in a while. Not excusing what Brude did but you think IDB, and other US organization would be dealing with us if it was that bad?

If the US wanted it could have removed Bruce EASILY. You nuh think so?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I will put up a smiley for that... in the midst of tragedy a little humour helps.

I don't think America will look to protect an identified person of interest in a murder case. Just give the story to one of the O'Reilly types on Fox and they will do the rest.

Having said that, while the escape is not a Bruce thing, certainly, the Dudus affair does not make our dealings with Uncle Sam easier.
                  Peter R

Comment

We are all connected....a few weeks agho there was a horrific accident in Greenwood where two young cyclist were killed.

Hours later there were pictures of the victims and their various body parts circulating on Face Book and and on BB messenger..I actually got angry with one nurse who sent to me telling her she should know better.

Only that afternoon my sister called me bawling, one of the victims was a little baby who i used to baby sit with my niece not so long ago.
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

No mention about the PNP link to this whole thing.

Typical Mosiah. This is just as bad as you carrying on about the people who dead in Tivoli, when you nuh care bout them one bit.

Comment

Dem seh is the son and its an X6.

Comment

That is the rumor wha mi hear bout.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                          X