We corner dark fi true!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We corner dark fi true!

"Golding, who has been leader of the JLP since 2005, has been faced with numerous criticisms as a result of the way he has led his Government. The poll, however, found that just less than seven in every 10 Jamaicans (67 per cent) say there is no one in the JLP who would make a better leader than Golding at this time."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

polls come een like apps now to rhatid ... there is one for every striking thing!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

suh is who yuh want hangle di geo-politics at this time ?

Holness ?

As Asafa seh... is a big man ting dis... (dat rule out Poorsha btw)

Comment

unnu love follow polls eeehhh?
        Only when election close poll really matter somewhat to rhatid.

if you get the right poll and pollster you get your number so while this is a snapshot, people normally just accept people who a lead as the best.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wake me up when dem start duh Exit Polls... until den stap di yapping...

Comment

Good quote...I'll rephrase:
            "Polls are like smart phone applications...one for everything" - Gamma. Rbzsc. 2011...
            Nah...stick with the first version....

Comment

Working...
            X