No announcement yet.

So the good man from good school might be extradicted ! Ben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too lie! is because yuh know him cahna dark. yuh just like yuh leedah. yuh woulda push yuh friend dem in front of di bus tuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But of course , its all about party ...lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so I do have tears for JR ?

You seem to be contradicting yourself.. carefully formulate your thoughts and try again..

Comment

so I should have tears for JR ?

wha mek ?

Comment

erm...leave me alone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well this is "a easy sums" (if you are critical thinker). First of all the present govt, relations is at an all time high with that of the US. Hillary clinton is very impressed with the present govt (never encountered so many brilliant minds at one time). This JR thing is just part of the long term plans of the Chess Grandmaster oh and Tai chi master Bruce. The inferior minded americans are just doing the biddings of Grand master Bruce.

Whew, it seems as if they are putting ganja in the water supply in Ja. The above is what I have to say to be hailed as critical a thinker.

Comment

Nuff Money innah LNG..

Comment

Working...
                X