Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for JFJ reps

any marches planned ?

<Among the declarations to be sought by the local attorneys is that Coke's constitutional rights to privacy and freedom of expression were breached when his intercepted conversations were shared with investigators in the United States.
    Should the local Supreme Court grant the declaration, the ruling would be relied on by Coke's legal team in New York to assist with its motion that was filed on Tuesday.
    "With that declaration the United States Government must be mindful that the information it is relying on has violated Mr Coke's constitutional rights and is unlawful," Rosen told the Observer yesterday.>

What is JFJ official position ?

If it is a constitutional issue,wouldn't the breach be local authorities intercepting his calls?
    It is a moot point as a NY judge has ruled the evidence to be inadmissible.
    What we have is a procedural error as this great constitutional right would have taken a backseat had a judge issued an order to proceed after being informed of its intended use.
    Last edited by Rockman; July 2, 2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

this is the JFJ position ?

Comment

Rockman: It is a moot point as a NY judge has ruled the evidence to be inadmissible.
        The judge has issued his ruling?
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

There,was that misleading report,I really can't say for sure.The only thing I heard calender-wise is the date for the trial,good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            There,was that misleading report,I really can't say for sure.The only thing I heard calender-wise is the date for the trial,good question.
            ... following alot of misleading reports lately bredren?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The JFJ fills a void,was there one?
              Dudus was defended by a Senator/Lawyer,AG,and the PM.
              It would be ideal if he was an ordinary person but then we would not be having this discussion if he was;the PM would not have been involved...,for that and the aforemention reasons the JFJ should leave all the parties alone in their self created mess.

Comment

Nah,I saw Vaz's comments rrgarding his brother...for what it eas,and I did not hug the Manatt/JLP teport.

Comment

oh ?

So no comment on a rather significant action by the state affecting the rights of every citizen ?

Odd I would think..

Comment

Working...
                  X