TDowl is this an insight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDowl is this an insight

as to why more Hanover workers are not employed in the industry.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ad/lead71.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I made a post not too long ago, that the Fiesta employs less than 5% of it's staff from Hanover(where are the MP's) and their maintenance staff are from the Dominican Republic, and no effort to made to replace them with Jamaicans much less Hanoverians.

The Kellinworth heart foundation is less than 5 miles away at Sandy Bay.

The Hanover Parish Council, I take the 5th.

The Hanover Chamber of Commerce, I take the 5th.

The Hanover Development Whatever, what the hell is that? I need help here please.

One day when we meet I will give you the run dung.

BTW Hanover has 6 secondary schools, the oldest from 1777, dunce Parish, what a thing.

Comment

yeah I remember the post you made and that is why I posted this.

HUSH nuh feel bad

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ews/news1.html

While am no expert but give me 1 year and I can double the amount of people travelling to Portland.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

On my next all island tour I will make the rafting trip for sure, might have to make the Riech falls run too.

What happen to the Portland website and the Portland Reunion effort?

I see they are doing t he Jerk Deer at this years feast at Folly, why not the coney?

Comment

Our leaders have a problem with ACTIONS. A nuff "yeah man" people who nuh demand action and fall in line.

Titchfield having a big reunion this weekend as well and the Jerk festival. We don't believe in Ads only that we beautiful so them must come.

Comment

"We don't believe in Ads only that we beautiful so them must come." No forward planning, how come they just let the cat out the bag about the Jerk Fest?

They also have rafting on the Great River, but how many people know about it?

Saying that Sass, have you ever seen a sign that says to Milk River Bath?

Why the Shell map of Jamaica still shows A1,A2,A3,A4 signs I have never seen driving or B9, B6,B2....?

When last have you driven the Steer Town, Chaulky Hill past Golden Grove route in St Ann? Don't even try the B9 from Lucea to Glasgow.

Comment

These people a joke. Rio Grande separate East and West Portland. Driving into West Portland there is a huge sign saying Welcome to WEST PORTLAND, MP Daryl Vaz in his labourite green. I don't even think small sign that you can easily miss saying Rafter's Rest, Rio Grande Rafting is till there.

Vaz sign is his own private one but don't tell the people who responsible for Tourism don't realise they should put up such a big sign.

I remember seeing in the paper a bruk down sign for Milk River bath.

Comment

Did you know That Mr Johnston who started Jamaica Producers is from Lucae, Sass Come wi start promote Portland and Hanover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&f...&v=v2UflRhNZy0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9All1brQ6g

Mi soon come back, I will be out of office for a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                X