• Show
Clear All

Strike one for China, oh again?

Comment

Strike one?

wha dat?

History ebbs and flows...ole time sintin usually come back again
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Just stay off my radar DWL.

Comment

u speak in parables

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

No say nutten boss, nuh say ah ting.

Comment

My apologies to you and Sass for my Naive outburst.

You guys are right; China sees Ja on the same level as the US (in terms of trade).

Comment

Taiwan wi seh !

Comment

I say self reliance and stop looking for a Messiah to save you from the trouble you created on yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    My apologies to you and Sass for my Naive outburst.

You guys are right; China sees Ja on the same level as the US (in terms of trade).
                    Your post was not about how China "sees" Jamaica...it was about how Jamaica dealing with China on a commercial level can create security issues for the country by endangering US interests.

The concern is vastly overstated given that the US itself is intertwined wid di Chineyman dem

Comment

Self reliance? LOL...so does your vision for "self reliance" include a reliance on the US as you seem to advocate itinually?

self reliance is a seductive concept but in a globalized world is a non starter...except for food & energy security which is a must

Comment

I was not around in 1962 and mi nevah support the Peoples National Plague suh try again...

Comment

Well that's the mantra for the GOP (which is friends of friends) but seasons change.........

Comment

Okay The US and China are soooooo intertwined that they are making carrier missiles. These missiles btw could only be aimed at their buddy the US (who has eleven carries, whilst other nations has one apiece).

Yes I get your point; China is sooo close to the US that western Europe pales in comparison. Maybe they will become the 51st state. hence not a problem for Ja trading and doing business with them. Yes they working within the interest of the USA.

The target has shifted somewhat. Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Yuh confused once logic undermine yuh argument

Yep JA fi shun China sake ah undermining wi an US security... while di said US ah hug dem up to di extent whey Chineymen can determine if dem currency (read standard of living) sink or swim

Yuh need yuh owna talk show fi dem argument deh

Comment

Working...
                              X