X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez fighting the Big C

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110...nezuela_chavez
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

If a Prostate wi have Guinea Hen Weed, bring LNG & Oil.

Comment

Guinea Hen Weed? Is wha dat?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Once he goes, the oil money that's provided to Cuba will dry up as well and then we might see some real reform.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

communism ?

Comment

keep hope alive
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Tilla it's not a joke thing, the next time I am in Jamaica I will take a photo for you, That plant as many usage, I got some bottled here right now.

On Prostate cancer, there is a African store on Church Ave in Brooklyn, one block from Nostrand Ave going to New York Ave that sells a product called "Prostate" I bought it for two people who says they are getting results.

BTW yuh ever hear about "Duppy Gun", eh MDDWL, as mi fif get wah eh good for, mi nuh wan seh a de man ting eh.

Comment

Getting an annual physical and a PSA is encouraged.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yes, Totally agree, if not twice a year, and if I may suggest to keep observing if your rate of urine flow is slowing down or urinating too often at nights.
                  Shame a macka mi seh.

Comment

Working...
                  X