Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Si ah new party you disaffected PNP

stalwarts can vote for !

<The PNP issued a press release today corroborating OGNR's report that Sharon Hay-Webster has resigned from the party. The press release also says that she will sit as an independent member of the House of Representatives until the case is resolved in the Supreme Court.
    See Full Release below:

Today June 28, 201, the Member of Parliament for South Central St. Catherine advised the President of the People’s National Party Portia Simpson-Miller, of her immediate termination of her status as a member of the People’s National Party, the PNP.

In correspondence to Mrs. Simpson Miller, and in asserting her right to due process before the Supreme Court of Jamaica, Mrs. Hay-Webster stated that “it is after deep consideration and an acknowledgement of the fact that the position of myself and the PNP with regards to my dual citizenship case is irreconcilable, that I tender my resignation as a member of the party.”

Critically, the Member of Parliament for St. Catherine, South Central also stated that it should “be placed on record that it is regrettable that the party has refused to stand with me or give adequate consideration to the fact that due process must be allowed to take its course.”>

About time comrades tried a 'NDM' ting..

Working...
X