X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mi ah juss one observa...mi leff dat tuh bigga heads like yuh boss

way above fi mi pay grade
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well at least blind Bruce saw the wrongs of Dorothy Lightweight as Mosiah call her. She was the biggest liar in the Manatt affair. Up to now Laziie convinced that she was honest and didn't do anything wrong...JLP fi life Lzie..Dem have yuh blind

Comment

I am happy to see Samuda go and Tufton take over as Commerce minister. Samuda talk and wheel a big stick but I haven't seen a lot of concrete actions from him.

Tufton going to either excel bigtime or fail miserable in this position.
        Don't know about Montique and farming but I will wait and see.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Christopher Tufton for PM.

Comment

I guess it is easier to recycle a MP than motor tires, motor tires could start a new trend in fixing the road networks, as appose to a recycle MP, who will shegup again....and the beat goes on.

Comment

Tru Dat.

Comment

Working...
              X