No announcement yet.

How much humour should we find in this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, I wish they would have sub-tikles for when Sir Alex Ferguson speaks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

seeit deh..

Comment

Cmon bwoi
        Whyuracting like youcanna unnerstan a wee scootish accent?

Comment

Mi fava HL?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mo, unfortunately too many of us don't know when to stop... frankly, after the refix i think it would stop there...

these interviews with the hosts ridiculing the man is just corny and exposes their arrogance...

what makes it worse is they are laughing at him without him even realizing that they are laughing at him... the subtitles only objective is to ridicule him... we could add subtitles to any random jamaican speaking patios, even the very hosts who are ridiculing the man...

the hosts demonstrate more flaw in their characters than any flaw clifton brown has in his way of speaking...

clifton brown has sincerity in his desire to see the lives of the people in his community enhanced... what does the hosts have, nothing but advancing ridicule...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Full 100 , saw no humour in it initially, and now these host ridiculing the man for standing up for his community only reinforces The shallowness of those who laugh along out of embarassment and those who laugh because of a belief of entitlement (classism/elitisism).

Root cause of Jamaicas problem where the poor are mocked and disregarded for pointing out life threatning Jamaican issues.....Jamaican because they affect us all but of course the poorest are affected the most.

E.g bad roads, bridges, housing , crossings , social , health and of course education.

I looked at it and my stomach turned.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Seeitdeh,

I have a soft spot fi dem kinda salt of the earth country people. Some of the best Jamaicans.

Comment

Working...
                X