No announcement yet.

160-million households worldwide watched Ja’s National Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they know there are consequences...tax implications for making these types declarations of earnings.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No they did not mention paid subscribers..but if you go on the site how do you view without subscribing?

If the viewers were on TV networks which paid for the rights ...which ones?

sintin wrang boss
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well, I guess they could "view" the home page. LOL!

Yeah it is obviously wrong. As you say if there were that many viewers of whatever type, how much revenue was collected?

Maybe them virtually beat the gate in true JA stadium tradition?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Dis come in like the poverty reduction argument or the increase in Per capita. LoL

Comment

They will have credit card records!

Comment

Foolishness.
              No where near 160m. i have die hard track fan pals in the UK that didnt watch it.

Comment

Your own link proves that the figure is nonsense.

You ned broadband to stream it and ongly 250m have dat.

There are die hard American track fans over at sites like Sprintzone who did not subscribe

Let me be clear...there is almost NOT event in Jamaica that I can think of that would command 160m viewers. Hell even when American Idle was at its peak with Clay vs Rueben, dem nuh get dat deh viewership.

Is a typo, they mean 160 THOUSAND.

Comment

lol

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Atlas method at werk

Comment

Right Ludlow begging money again for the JAAA, him ever hear of a business plan?

Comment

How do you separate the numbers of viewers who had login problems, where they were only getting audio, oh the video was crappy.

Comment

Separate?

To get anything, crappy or not, one has to subscribe.... separation is irrelevant

Comment

I will take a penny from each of the 160million subscriber DWL.

Comment

fi reel

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                                Your own link proves that the figure is nonsense.

You ned broadband to stream it and ongly 250m have dat.

There are die hard American track fans over at sites like Sprintzone who did not subscribe

Let me be clear...there is almost NOT event in Jamaica that I can think of that would command 160m viewers. Hell even when American Idle was at its peak with Clay vs Rueben, dem nuh get dat deh viewership.

Is a typo, they mean 160 THOUSAND.
                                That would be a tremendous %age viewership.
                                Seems unnuh rite...either the US 'mis-spoke' or a typo.
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X