X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight scare on Caribbean Airlines

Flight scare on Caribbean Airlines
    2011-06-27 09:16:32 | (0 Comments)

Caribbean Airlines - File. There are reports that over 150 passengers on a Caribbean Airlines flight from Barbados to Jamaica were thrown into panic on Sunday, according to the Daily Nation.

Its reported that the plane on which the passengers were travelling experienced cabin pressure failure.

The Barbados newspaper reported that a traumatised passenger, who spoke by telephone, said there was total despair among the travellers, when the “oxygen masks dropped down, followed by a loud bang”.

The passenger said people on Flight BW455 were screaming and it was extremely traumatic.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

LIE dem a tell Is smaddy from RED JET mekking up the story.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

I don't know the facts, but your comment reminds of of a saying a friend of mine used to repeat all the time... "many a truthful thing is said in jest"...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Flight scare on Caribbean Airlines
        2011-06-27 09:16:32 | (0 Comments)

Caribbean Airlines - File. There are reports that over 150 passengers on a Caribbean Airlines flight from Barbados to Jamaica were thrown into panic on Sunday, according to the Daily Nation.

Its reported that the plane on which the passengers were travelling experienced cabin pressure failure.

The Barbados newspaper reported that a traumatised passenger, who spoke by telephone, said there was total despair among the travellers, when the “oxygen masks dropped down, followed by a loud bang”.

The passenger said people on Flight BW455 were screaming and it was extremely traumatic.
        almost as scary as a standard Barbados immigration body cavity exam
        Last edited by Don1; June 27, 2011, 06:06 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          I don't know the facts, but your comment reminds of of a saying a friend of mine used to repeat all the time... "many a truthful thing is said in jest"...
          jest...or jets?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X