Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbo is no more...

RIP... words to live by.

He recalled: "I opened a door and there she was, a nude model, shoulders back, a light from above, buck-ass naked. The female body is awesome. Believe me, I signed up right away." - Peter Falk

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/peter-falk-...181102834.html
    Peter R

I used to love watching Columbo. RIP.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Me too!
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Enjoyed his shows.

I think Hollywood has found a worthy replacement in Monk! Already a classic for me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Monk not as ginnalish as Colombo.

Everybody tek Colombo as an eediot and end up inna jail.

Talk bout play fool fi ketch wise! LoL

Comment

The thing about Monk is, how yuh going to tek a man serious when he has all those compulsive disorders?!?

So they both have their different ways of giving the impression that they can't be the sharpest knife in the draw.

Admittedly, Columbo did it better, being dishevelled all the time. Monk is the opposite - neat and squeaky clean.

So, dem tek Columbo fi eediat and dem tek Monk fi madman. But jail fi di whole a dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LoL

I see what you mean.

My Dad loved it when Colombo would scratch his head and seh "Mek mi try unnastan what yuh saying, mi nuh too swift upstairs yuh nuh"...or words to that effect. LoL

Comment

As teenagers I along with my siblings and cousins made a movie (Super 8)... the main character was a detective who looked a lot like Columbo, wore a disheveled trench coat, always scratching his head, munching on an old apple and he finally got the crook...

The movie still hasn't been released (from jail where it belongs LOL)... we had fun doing it though!
                Peter R

Comment

you were the crook, right/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I heard more about him and his garage. He used to be at his garage at Beverly Hills. RIP Mr. Falk.

Comment

yu done kno'... fight scene an all... LOL
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X