China imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China imports

I saw Tilapia in BJs last Saturday, and the package said imported from China.

Mi just kiss mi teeth and walk on by!

BJs getting renk and feisty now
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Did you buy any Chinese beef?
    http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictu...into-beef.html
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I stop eating Chinese food quite awhile ago, I was always suspecting of the mystery meat, you order General Po and it taste like beef and pork weh mi nuh eat, now I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        What the hell is that?
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

They use chemicals to change the color and remove the smell of pork.
          While the clowns in Jamaica have lifted the ban on imported fish from China.
          http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...business1.html
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

the hoteliers them consume di cheap fish inna large number, that is why they keep on giving license.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well, well well!

I will eat only those fish that I catch - New Bedford, MA; Montauk, NY - me and my fishing rod will always be there.

Heck, I could do some fishing while in Jamaica
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X