Willi ......South of the Border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willi ......South of the Border

Oliver Stone interviwed about 6 latin american leaders and they all railed against the IMF & BUSH.....Kitchner the argentinia president said he asked Bush for a Marshall plan when he rejected an IMF deal which basically they proposed after the economy collasped....."BUSH said Marshall plan ? Thats what the democrats lie to you about the fastest way to recovery from an economy is to go to war " Stone shook his head and said did he really say that ....Kitchner replied I think 3 times yes...He blasted the US media for being a propoganda arm for US interest.....Basically some Latin Presidents said the War on Drugs is a political tool to control latin america.

Everyone of those latin american countries have rejected the american version of the war on drugs and have implemented their own , it basically goes in hand with unrepayable loans to buy american equipment .Except Colombia & MEX and small central american and carribbean nations nations. Brazil paid off its IMF debt and Prezident Lula said the IMF begged him not to pay it off but roll it over in a loan interest loan.....BRAZIL will be the 5th largest economy in 2016 ! 206 billion dollar surplus and is now the largest purchaser of us debt this year.

Up there with the Inside job

http://www.youtube.com/user/southoft.../1/fI446mXonu0

http://www.youtube.com/user/southoft.../4/3hOdXCk1gwA

http://www.youtube.com/user/southoft...c?blend=7&ob=5
    Last edited by Sir X; June 23, 2011, 10:57 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Jamaica needs to look into S. America for Trade links i.e Brazil & Argentinia etc it will be the 3 rd largest economy in 30 years.....I tell yuh bout di SKA !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Makes me question the US 77 million to fight the war on drugs in the carribbean , as we know that money splits between the big 3 ,Jamaica,Haiti & D.R , thats about 25 million a piece in equipment just my guess-timation how much of the aid is loans to buy equipment ? and pay personell ?.........Legalise it and TAX IT .....Ganja! for local use.

Comment

After watching this tears came to my eyes, I asked what chance does little Jamaica have ?

Our salvation lies in S.America achieving its zenith in 25 to 30 years.N.America is terrified of this, H.L THANK GOD FI BRAZIL ...yuh think a chavez (venezuela)! watch Brazil.

Comment

Working...
        X