Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buju gets 10 years

a suh it guh
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

it could have been much worse!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True. I wonder if time already served already counts towards.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Waiting for the details...
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          True. I wonder if time already served already counts towards.
          I hope so...plus maybe early release after 2/3 time served?
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

if he behaves himself!

my advice to him - choose carefully the songs you sing, especially while in the showers!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              if he behaves himself!

my advice to him - choose carefully the songs you sing, especially while in the showers!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Mo, you are a wikid breddah! The showers can be a dangerous place.

Buju should STAY AWAY from the showers all together. Him can jus' gwaan wipe-up fi di next t'ree years till hum cum out pan parole!
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

10 years not bad...5 years would've been a more welcome sentence. However, with time already served he might be home in about t'ree years.
                  "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

More likely 7 years....
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X