Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good move Mr. Tufton

Imported items banned from Denbigh displays

Dr. Christopher Tufton, Agriculture and Fisheries Minister, has declared that as of this year, no imported items should be seen on display at the annual staging of the Denbigh Agricultural Industrial and Food Show in Clarendon.
    He made the declaration on Tuesday [June 22] at the launch of the annual show.
    Dr. Tufton disclosed that over the years he has been attending agricultural shows and foreign items are often on display.
    The Denbigh Show will be held between July 30 and August 1.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I agree. The Denbeigh Show is not what it used to be....this was one of the most important calendar items...for farmers, parents, kids, retailers, name it....it was a true Agricultural show...I guess its stature diminished with the fall of agriculture....I had some good times....good stories....

Comment

Jamaica crop output best in 12 years. Agriculture is back.

Comment

It look like Tufton go talk to Roger Clarke. LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X