Karl on the subject of interest by JRF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl on the subject of interest by JRF

Asked if interest continued to be accrued on the outstanding amounts, Rudd said "we would not have purchased the debt if that was not allowed".

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...business1.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

OK!
    ..business decision.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good for him but not for the debtors. What is a reasonable rate of return?

Good business for them but bad sale from the govt and bad for the bad debtors who are still paying interest on their bad debt from 1996 until today.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Good for him but not for the debtors. What is a reasonable rate of return?
        Yes...

...and good question.

Good business for them but bad sale from the govt and bad for the bad debtors who are still paying interest on their bad debt from 1996 until today.
        I wonder how many of those debtors still have an open account...and how many are still servicing that account?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

God Bless America..

:-)

Diaspora, How yuh treat wi suh bad doh.. wi ah nuh people tuh down yah ?

Comment

Working...
          X