Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mdmex go a town and see what happen?

Kingston hotels fully booked

Hotels in Kingston are reporting that they are fully booked.
    The hotels say they are seeing their highest occupancy levels since the 1990's.
    The strong booking has forced some hotels to turn away prospective guests.
    Jerard Ivey, the Director of Finance at the Wyndham Kingston Hotel, explains the reason behind high occupancy levels not only at his hotel, but other hotels the in the Corporate Area.
    "There are a few things happening this week ... the West Indies versus India test matches at Sabina Park, we also have a conference going on later this week, not here at this hotel but there are a number of person who are still here. That’s the (29th Annual Caribbean Conference of the) ICAC (Institute of Chartered Accountants of the Caribbean). There’s also the track meet, which is coming up this weekend, that’s the Jamaica National (Senior) Championships, and I’m sure everybody is looking forward to that," he said.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Phew, for once Observer was forward thinking and my room was booked in advance...just hope they keep the room open...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

You could use Ottey bed at Central yuh nuh, eeeh eeehh.

Comment

Wha you call that, sports tourism?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not staying in any hotel this time. I have access to a cottage in New Kingston.
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Trials and tribulations book out Kingston!

Comment

You Like Trouble, Boss!!!

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
              You could use Ottey bed at Central yuh nuh, eeeh eeehh.
              TDowl, you like trouble, boss !!

You and I know how certain things are from back in the day when I was a regular on the track and field forum next door. Don’t you know that you should never ever, ever mention Merlene Ottey’s name in any thread started by Sickko?!!

Personally, I don’t take those chances !

Comment

Ah, suki suki now....

r better

Eee hi now, Spanish Town...

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  TDowl, you like trouble, boss !!

You and I know how certain things are from back in the day when I was a regular on the track and field forum next door. Don’t you know that you should never ever, ever mention Merlene Ottey’s name in any thread started by Sickko?!!

Personally, I don’t take those chances !
                  ================================================== ===

Him and Merlene a good fren now! Dem bury the hatchet
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

A Lie, that means seh him have access to Round Hill too?

Wah yuh deh du a Jamaica?

Comment

Lawd..

Comment

LOL!
                        No man I get the joke.... but get this for all the rage and opposition over the other rum bar, no one could dispute my claims then or now and they were indignant but had no proof otherwise... I was in the area two weeks ago and heard Hanover people saying the same things I was saying
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Big man fe tek lick, even last lick, oh shites, nuh badda use onnu creative mind, wi a Westman, memba dat DWL.

Comment

Not sure bout access to the villa at Round Hill, went there and saw it lock up tight....last few times she was here and I saw her she was chatting nuff Hanover patois and laughing loudly and looking very relaxed
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

[quote=TDowl;296683]A Lie, that means seh him have access to Round Hill too?

Wah yuh deh du a Jamaica?[/quote]

Who me? Don't you know I live to TRAVEL - dat's the ongle reason why I work
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X