Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares about the trip? dat nuh important
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

still wrong.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what's wrong about going on vacation to kill birds?

some find that relaxing

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          what's wrong about going on vacation to kill birds?

some find that relaxing
          it's the gunman in him. tink him easy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL

Comment

Huh?

Seaton a big time labourite from long time. No lobbying, JLP is his tribe

Everybody knows that.

He sucked salt when PnP was in power. I suh Jamaica works. PNP is even worse for this...insider trading. LoL

Comment

I was happy Vaz wisely refrained from daring the PNP to say they have not done the same.Maybe it is common among both parties,even so,it remains their problem and unacceptable.

Comment

maybe?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What happened to your unrelenting desire for evidence?

Comment

What I am talking is public knowledge such as years ago when Claude Clarke was minister of Commerce he was fighting with a well known use car dealer who wanted certain priviledges and at the same time he was flying the then PM and others free of cost to overseas mission. This was also published and in the public domain. This was given as one of the reasons why Clarke quit.

Mi nah base it off a hear sah.

Comment

Careful.. next ting unnuh waan guh investigate PJ financial records..

lol ! woiiee.. I love the new dispensation.. lets hope it is not juss ah Brown Man ting !

Comment

Working...
                        X