I've heard a response from EXMAR regarding the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've heard a response from EXMAR regarding the

OCG findings in the LNG project. The Belgian company basically claimed that the OCG nuh have no idea what he is saying. What stands out to me is that the Steering Committee informed the PM basically the same as the OCG.

Should be interesting to see how the gov't deal with this. If they follow the recommendations of the OCG they could be opening up themselves to a lawsuit.

On another note though, how many of the OCG news breaking cases really went anywhere in the legal system? The only one I can remember is the Kern Spencer case. Yes, people gonna go after the DPP, but she has stated that she needs evidence that can stand up in a court of law in order to proceed ... oh well ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The OCG and the DPP have two different jobs. The OCG is doing his job. He can only do it based on the evidence he has or not have and whether the job follow the government guidelines.

His job is not to prove who did what but to point to fishy deals.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who is on the Steering Committee ?

Read between the lines..

Hundreds of Millions of US Dollars are involved in brokering the supply of LNG.. that should give you a clue about what is REALLY going on..

Comment

What's going on?

massive corruption no doubt... but at least now bad wud cyan cuss wid no problem...LOL
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

corruption ?

heh, heh.. dem pie deh cyaan share cayliss suh..

Comment

We should be looking at Thorium Nuclear energy. Pretty safe

No chain reaction and the energy density is right in line with our needs. China getting the pilot plant.

Comment

Wind even safah !

Comment

Low energy density!

We need a mix and Thorium fuel is plentiful/abundant (unlike Uranium)and given no chain reaction, it is easy to shut down.

The Uranium lobby scuttled Thorium years ago...time to bring it forward.

Of course we should augment with solar and Wind as well.

The Energy Minister should be on par with the MoF!!!

Comment

Wind plentiful tuh.. and nuff natural locations for pumped storage.. wheh dem seh Jamaica mean.. land of what ?

Comment

WOOD and water!

No wind inna dat. LoL

I dont seh that wind should be ignored, but it is not the quantum leap that Thorium fission brings. That could be fiwi dilithium crystal fi power the warp core matter/anti-matter reaction and warp us into prosperity...or at least financial independence.

Comment

suh wait.. how Columbus and dem reach yah ?

Is di many rivers mi was ah talk bout wi can use fi pumped storage in combination with Wind.. mi hear seh wi need more reservoir tuh..

Unfortunately it mek tuh much sense..

Comment

Working...
                      X