Some Music news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Music news

Luv4reel music has signed on to manage the career of G-Sharpe.
    I have been working with him for a few years now, if you may remember I took him to the Reggae Boyz picnic in NY a few years ago and unnu say mi buy balla fi come play -.

Spreading the word and doing some promo now.

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/20110620/ent/ent3.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sugSy...&feature=share
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Too clean cut. Him need to ras or braid up him hair & toughen up a bit. Cyaan mek it in dancehall looking like a school teacher.

Comment

Can he do any SKA , as in play any instruements ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Good luck Sass.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Congrats my bredren!
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

thanks. Just a thing. Just a try take it to another level.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X