• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Corrine Morris

Thank you, Corrine Morris

Published: Monday | June 20, 2011 0 Comments

THE EDITOR, Sir:
    From England to Jamaica, I would like to extend thanks to Corrine Morris of the Jamaica Constabulary Force's (JCF) Records and Investigations Division.

As a condition of a new employment opportunity here in England, I was required to produce a Police Clearance Certificate for time spent as an Englishman abroad working in the Jamaican education system (1995-1998). After submitting my application to the JCF, there was a real risk that I would be unable to begin my new role on the appointed date, that is until Corrine Morris stepped in.

Understanding my deadline dilemma, she kindly prioritised my application and completed her work in a fraction of the time that it would normally have taken. Going the extra mile, Corrine helped to make certain that my certificate reached my new employer in good time.

Consequently, it did arrive and I am able to start my new job next week. It is because of this professional approach and the positive impact that it had on my situation that I would like to acknowledge her.

If her superiors read this, I hope they will take time to recognise her good work and reward her accordingly.

S.J. BYRNE
    SJB.Harambe@tiscali.co.uk
    England
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes
Working...
X