Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falmouth Pier

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ews/news1.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

gwaan Bartlett!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Great!

I wonder how Mobay is doing?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

all dem haffi do is repave the hip strip with cobblestones... maybe half a kilometre, erect some fake gas lights, get some donkey (or horse drawn ) carriages , ban cars from certain sectors during peak hours, everybody dress up like dem workin at Rose Hall, have some man a walk bout wid fake musket an ting... in other words create an ambience true or false... and see de people dem come running... or someting suh.

Now as for Port Royal I believe that's a gold deposit waiting to be mined!
        Peter R

Comment

you got that right. Have some mento band, and one and two artist in between.

If you have a little money and some imagination you can accomplish a lot. I hear that the hospital park on the hip strip just completed.

Port Royal a di Gold mine and we nuh see it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X