No announcement yet.

... WHO GET THE US$3.2 million in cash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... WHO GET THE US$3.2 million in cash?

Whey the so called hero deh? During the Enquiry the double agent insisted the 3.2 million was for the equipment. Well,

"On May 31, the United States government declassified the MOUs which were signed in 2004 between the Jamaican, British and American governments which allowed these foreign states to eavesdrop on every Jamaican," Rosen charged.
    He said the declassified MOUs show that the American government gave Jamaica US$3.2 million in cash plus equipment to establish this covert wiretap unit.

Where has all the money gone?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Hahahaha

The tit for tat continues.

Cuss the JLP yes, they have nuff to account for. However, the sudden halo effect people casting on the PNP is a sick joke. They have done nothing to show they have changed.

We keep swapping siberian tiger fi polar bear. (Being politically correct...LoL)

Comment

I need not go over where my head space was in 2007. Liad Bruce has done a lot to change it since.

Now, he must pack his bags and goooo!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ahhh, but what to change to is key!

Comment

Rasta Party... well that was the last con him try..

Ah wheh duh dem disaffected comrades ?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Ahhh, but what to change to is key!
            I suspect the country (and I) would settle for now with a less demonstrably corrupt and mendacious JLP leader...one untainted by the scandal of the past 20 months.

Let's start with that...

One Liad is NOT indispensable for Jamaica
            Last edited by Don1; June 17, 2011, 10:54 AM.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Clinton VS The Republicans....

Comment

Working...
              X