Willi are you there ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willi are you there ?

It look like since yuh start watch di inside job yuh get depressed ? yuh neva know it suh deep , yuh remember when shatta use to bawl bout di matrix ..red pill ..blue pill, it look like dem trick wi and gi wi both an overdose society ...its a web that cannot be un wrapped but blown to pieces.

Boss even di IMF rapist inna it a gi man lecture bout economics and yuh can say dem set im up , if yuh believe inna di pill theory..

Up there with The Union : The business of getting high.At least di weed bless by the almighty compared to di inside job ..money is the root of all....wi get sheg!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I have not had the chance to watch any more yet.

Believe me, nothing on it can shock me...remember what I was preaching all these years right here?

Anything they say will only be scratching this surface.

Remember when them used to deny that Bilderburger meetings even existed? Well, it tek place in dis country last week and is NUFF coverage happen in the local papers. Security and secrecy up the wazoo. Dem seh all Obama was here undercover, so you stay deh!

As for Strauss-Kahn, if him a rapist long time, why him just get ketch NOW? What him have pon dem so? Also, why him big time Egyptian banker bredrin get ketch fi di same thing shortly after in America? This is an old man, devout Muslim? Coincidence?

If I ever tell yuh what the conspiracy theory is yuh fenneh!

As for the banking system, what changed? Nutten, the next collapse aggo biggah!

Comment

Obama mussi did ah wear im Kissinger mask
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X