Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When yuh a dig hole ... dig 2. Who was

all over the place calling for a Coe? Well,

It follows that the intent of the MOUs that communications intercepts are to be shared with the DEA, and any sharing of such intercepts purportedly pursuant to them, do not seem to us capable of being "under the authority" of the Interception of Communications Act. If they were not under such authority, it follows that they would be in breach of the Constitution.

Strange, there were alot of talk bout Crime Syndicate, (like dah name deh, I might try writing a novel with such a title) and Crime Minister (I recall buss out laffing the first time I saw it) and the same people tried to make out Peter the Double Agent Phillips as some type a hero.
    Well, the report said mistakes were made but no misconduct, yet they point to the breach of the constitution. If thats supposed to be the supreme law of the land, that means the double agent broke the law. Man mus a say if him did know.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    all over the place calling for a Coe? Well,

It follows that the intent of the MOUs that communications intercepts are to be shared with the DEA, and any sharing of such intercepts purportedly pursuant to them, do not seem to us capable of being "under the authority" of the Interception of Communications Act. If they were not under such authority, it follows that they would be in breach of the Constitution.

Strange, there were alot of talk bout Crime Syndicate, (like dah name deh, I might try writing a novel with such a title) and Crime Minister (I recall buss out laffing the first time I saw it) and the same people tried to make out Peter the Double Agent Phillips as some type a hero.

Well, the report said mistakes were made but no misconduct, yet they point to the breach of the constitution. If thats supposed to be the supreme law of the land, that means the double agent broke the law. Man mus a say if him did know.
    Well what do you expect from these "us"?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Well what do you expect from these "us"?
      How yuh mean Karl, shoot the messenger cause yuh cyaan handle the message.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X