No announcement yet.

Well, its now on a Letterhead! Smady please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, stress? Mi just love fi see you BoB and weave. So just so mi understand, it is your belief that the PM didnt know that extradition matters are handled on a gov't to gov't. don't strain youself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      Dude, stress? Mi just love fi see you BoB and weave. So just so mi understand, it is your belief that the PM didnt know that extradition matters are handled on a gov't to gov't. don't strain youself.
      Yuh moving the goalpost Rudi. When you and the other experts were insisting that the gov't hired MPP despite utterances from Brady and others .... come on dude .. simply admit y'all were wrong ... AGAIN!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

funny thing is, it would have made MORE sense the other way around!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie,correct me if I am wrong,but isn't the same reason why it would be wrong for Govt to hire US law firm ..good enough for JLP not to hire...?
          Manatt lied?

Comment

Stick to di matter at hand.. wha Baby Sham haffi duh wid dis ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Lazie,correct me if I am wrong,but isn't the same reason why it would be wrong for Govt to hire US law firm ..good enough for JLP not to hire...?
              Manatt lied?
              Tek time Rockman .... Ha ha ....

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Anything but answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Anything but answering the question.
                  Rockman, we talking bout cloulds, not if its a cloud wid a silver lining, not if it's a stratus nimbus cloud, just the fact that its a cloud. I'm not certain if you were around then, but the issue is the many know it all round here was insisting it was the gov't that hired MPP ... I was even mocked, well reality reach dem.
                  Last edited by Lazie; June 15, 2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

wtf...clould?!?! what's that, mah spelling bee bredren?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      wtf...clould?!?! what's that, mah spelling bee bredren?
                      Copy and paste ting! Appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X