Well, its now on a Letterhead! Smady please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, its now on a Letterhead! Smady please

check page 41 paragraph 3. Know what, since mi suh generous, "We have come to the conclusion that MPP was in fact engaged by the JLP and not the GOJ."

As mi say, some deal wid continuous speculation .... Lazie deal wid facts.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Facts?
    If the COE thingy establishes facts then"tough talking Bruce" has what is needed to hold Manatt accountable in US courtd,for damaging his Govt and Jamaica's reputation,they would be laughed at,come on Lazie!

Comment

Suh wait.. what Mannatt have to defend dem position if it come down tuh it ?

Which contract dem have wid di GOJ ?

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Facts?
        If the COE thingy establishes facts then"tough talking Bruce" has what is needed to hold Manatt accountable in US courtd,for damaging his Govt and Jamaica's reputation,they would be laughed at,come on Lazie!

... just deal with what is in front of you.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Look,you should deal with what(my post) is in front of you!
          At least to prevent you from being fallacious.

Comment

Lazie being fallacious? How about mendacious?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Look,you should deal with what(my post) is in front of you!
              At least to prevent you from being fallacious.

Prevent me from ..... dude ... simply read the report.

Comment

You got your sham report and now yuh want to treat it as gospel.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  You got your sham report and now yuh want to treat it as gospel.
                  ... a report that was generated based on the EVIDENCE. Suh now that unuh nuh get what unuh want it is now a sham report? KD was certainly the star boy but his performance didn't win any awards.

By the way, wha yuh address .... mi need fi send some paper towel fi unuh wipe the egg off unuh face wid the mass cayliss chat that was taking place.

Comment

Can somebody please define facts for me: It is when a JLP commision concludes that a P statement is accurate. Wow. Lazie, better you did say you believe the commisoners..There is no fact in that. We all saw and heard the same things the commisioners did and I have my own conclusion. The JLP and the government are too intertwined to say that the JLP, and not the government hired Manatt. Whatever the intentions, it wasn't done independently of each other

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                      Can somebody please define facts for me: It is when a JLP commision concludes that a P statement is accurate. Wow. Lazie, better you did say you believe the commisoners..There is no fact in that. We all saw and heard the same things the commisioners did and I have my own conclusion. The JLP and the government are too intertwined to say that the JLP, and not the government hired Manatt. Whatever the intentions, it wasn't done independently of each other
                      .... suh now that people nuh get what they wanted they now have a problem with the commission? As the report indicated, star boy and him side kick were making submissions without providing any EVIDENCE. I guess people didn't realize that and got caught up in the hype.

Comment

Try not to make too much sense when talking to Lazie. The COE concluded that it was the JLP not the gov't that hired MPP. The COE ALSO concluded that the JLP should never had been involved since these were gov't to gov't matters and as such the JLP is not accountable to parliament and by extension the Jamaican people. If even the COE can see that this was a gov't to gov't issue I wonder why the PM instructed the head of the JLP to get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                          Try not to make too much sense when talking to Lazie. The COE concluded that it was the JLP not the gov't that hired MPP. The COE ALSO concluded that the JLP should never had been involved since these were gov't to gov't matters and as such the JLP is not accountable to parliament and by extension the Jamaican people. If even the COE can see that this was a gov't to gov't issue I wonder why the PM instructed the head of the JLP to get involved.
                          HA HA .... yuh actually said all that after yuh first sentense? Gwaan twist and shout Rudi. One a dese days you'll be on dancing with the stars.

Comment

For someone who likes to talk about "facts" its funny to see you try and avoid them. Deal with the fact that the COE said that gov'ts deal with foreign affairs issues not political parties hence the JLP should never have been involved. Now try and square the circle concerning your glee that the COE confirmed that it was the JLP not the gov't that hired MPP.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                              For someone who likes to talk about "facts" its funny to see you try and avoid them. Deal with the fact that the COE said that gov'ts deal with foreign affairs issues not political parties hence the JLP should never have been involved. Now try and square the circle concerning your glee that the COE confirmed that it was the JLP not the gov't that hired MPP.
                              Yuh coming across as if yuh vex dude .... when all the hpocrites were making up noise, JFJ was the only organzation to put that point forward and from then I agreed. That is not the point, you and others were insisting it was the gov't, but I guess is not everyone can take a step back and say .... hey ... I was wrong.

Try it .... it relieves stress.

Comment

Working...
                              X