No announcement yet.

'Prime Minister Golding's involvement was inappropriate'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you sorry fi Tufton and Shaw? Them must can defend themselves. Golding fall might actually give them energy although Audley say him done after the next election/
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why you think it a go affect them. It actually might get them more support and energy to step up. Although Shaw say he has no interest after the next election.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lol !

We don't have general Prime Minister elections in Jamaica..

Is Jamaica wi talking bout right ???

Comment

Anybody read the report? I guess ppl reading it cause the forum quiet. A quick summary, DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT THE FACTS. Seems to be the trend round here lately.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I still waiting for Omar apology...

"I have no apology.."

Unnuh gwaan... nuh have nutting bout unnuh...

Comment

By playing the role of the loyal soldier they are tainted by the same crap. Whether you guys know it or not there are a lot of people in green who were disgusted by what went down they just think that the PNP was being grossly hypocritical. Jamaicans of all stripes have opinions on this affair. Whenthey are being honest very few if any would describe it as innapropriate. Thats why I say its not a good result for the JLP. Even their own supporters will greet it with a degree of cynicism the usual suspects to be found here notwithstanding,

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                By playing the role of the loyal soldier they are tainted by the same crap. Whether you guys know it or not there are a lot of people in green who were disgusted by what went down they just think that the PNP was being grossly hypocritical. Jamaicans of all stripes have opinions on this affair. Whenthey are being honest very few if any would describe it as innapropriate. Thats why I say its not a good result for the JLP. Even their own supporters will greet it with a degree of cynicism the usual suspects to be found here notwithstanding,
                The gov't has always insisted there was a breach ... what was the findings of the commission? Many of the so called 'experts' claimed it was a lie ....

Is not everybody can stand on their own, dem affi blend in with the crowd. It came out in the Enquiry that many organizations jumped on the gov't without knowing the facts. I guess others see the JFJ and the biggest hypocrites in Jamaica, the Chu ..church people start to follow the crowd, but as dem say, empty barrels mek the most noise.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

my opinion is as politician you have to be able to seperate yourself and move ahead if you want to lead. Water gate never kill nuff a the repub them. No get me wrong but you have seperate yourself from the negitivty if you are not directly affected in politics.

Comment

So we have had the much anticipated COE thingy,Observer Mark,it wasn't a mistake after all,it made people chill and wait for months for some darn report.Life after the COE entails an investigation into the serious national security risk;the Govt official that tipped off Dudus...,It would be interesting to know Lightbourne's efforts so far on this matter of great importance.

Comment

don't be obtuse, ...call elections now! see if yuh AND yuh party wi get re-elected... it's the honourable thing to do if you won't resign for being "inappropriate" (is that the new euphemism for lying and misleading?)... don't get me wrong... I was behind BG and the JLP all the way last elections.... but, ethically, he has been found wanting...

So, seek a second term and if the people forgive you because you are performing otherwise, no problemo... yuh in like Flint!
                      Peter R

Comment

Once again.. is Jamaica wi talking.. don't get profound..

The fact he apologized is a step forward in our politics..

The PNP attempted a political roadside bomb led by Peter Phillips and it FAIL.. all is fair in love and war dem seh.. bout lying and misleading.. is Peter Phillips ask di question not Joe Public.. Drivah can play dat game with the best..

If yuh looking fi assaults against the country in the interest of Party examine Omar Davis actions and HIS response:

"I have no apology" - Omar Davis.

The people will have a wonderful chance to voice their desires in 2012.

Comment

Ethically dem all wanting!

Gunnarks abound. Every garrison has a gunnark MP.

Some raise dual citizen argument and wont even force resignation when dem get ketch. Others cozy up with Dons fi save vote, others tief light bulb money, other cuss badwud to journalists and others get accused of all manner of misdeeds from farrin, some a sign secret deal in violation of every protocol which all violate di constitution, others a finsac people as payback, etc, etc. Its a free-for-all in Jamaica!

Looking for suicidal political actions like early elections is like believing in the tooth fairy as a big gray back man!
                          Last edited by Willi; June 16, 2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

And some put their careers on the line for accused criminals, then set up kangaroo courts to justify it.

Time for the JLP to follow its leader, pack their bags and go!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              And some put their careers on the line for accused criminals, then set up kangaroo courts to justify it.

Time for the JLP to follow its leader, pack their bags and go!!!
                              Yeah ... afterall ... Jamaica is PNP country.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                                Yeah ... afterall ... Jamaica is PNP country.
                                his di JLP mek hit!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X