Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ... seriously, did Portia say mangoes

can turn the J'can economy around?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

And...?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh want more ?

lol ! woiee !

Comment

mangoes? no, not fond of them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Didn't your bwoy tell the farmers to produce more.Just today I heard a woman asking a chinese vendor if the pear came from florida,according to her Florida pear is too watery
          I would love to be able to buy hairy,blackie,#11, east indian.julie mangoes,but I can:t find them anywhere.
          Oh the chinese vendor store is marketed as a caribbean store even though the tambrine(sp)is from Asia.If we do not show the initiative others will.

Comment

Me like hairy.....
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Didn't your bwoy tell the farmers to produce more.Just today I heard a woman asking a chinese vendor if the pear came from florida,according to her Florida pear is too watery
              I would love to be able to buy hairy,blackie,#11, east indian.julie mangoes,but I can:t find them anywhere.
              Oh the chinese vendor store is marketed as a caribbean store even though the tambrine(sp)is from Asia.If we do not show the initiative others will.

Too late, my in-laws have a house in Hope Pastures - east indian, julie, and black mango in abundant supply - every year. But the wrenking man, who just rented the place, refuse to give away any and threatening to chop down the peoples mango trees.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Hey, we should be trying to get punnanies sold in those Jamaican stores. Some people think it's a tropical fruit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H9PTljv1R8

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hey lazie... i see you are still the govt spokesman... lol... that aside, could you put that in context... please and thanks...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                    hey lazie... i see you are still the govt spokesman... lol... that aside, could you put that in context... please and thanks...
                    I'm asking to get details. I've heard someone refer to it and the Observer cartoonist did as well today.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

First one ...

.... another one ....

Comment

i wonder for how long Clovis will milk dis one?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          i wonder for how long Clovis will milk dis one?!?!
                          ... so she actually did? The one with her coming from class was comical.

Comment

Hey, we should be trying to get punnanies sold in those Jamaican stores. Some people think it's a tropical fruit!

di yute deh wikkid
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This is a F-A-M-I-L-Y forum
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X