Back in the mix...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the mix...

...just back from my Brazil trip...will file a report soon.

Uh-oh. Remember, it's a family forum!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Boss mek we see some pictures.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

True

"Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Oops! Yu would hv to remind me eh?

Comment

Well, we could just allow this report and pics to slide. Just this once!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Will you recommend that is a good place for them to deport me to, since certain people on the forum nuh want mi a Jamaica?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Well, we could just allow this report and pics to slide. Just this once!
                LET ME BAWL OUT LOUD, MOSIAH A PRACTICE - NEPOTISM, & CURRY FAVOR
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

You will be welcomed. Jamaicans as usual are seen as celebrities...although it could just be me...

Comment

I can imagine how you confused them with your faux Jamaican accent!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi cyan believe yu a diss mi so. Yu forget how mi tek over de bar in St. Beth....and yu people....

Comment

Mi membah! Dem luv di farin accent dem! And buying off di bar neva hurt needah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                          X