mi fraid ah dah bredda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mi fraid ah dah bredda

<"Yesterday (Thursday), I got the Senate to meet with the prime minister," said Marks.

"It is an important message to send to Jamaica that it is the first time in more than 20 years that a prime minister of Jamaica had been able to meet with officials at this level.">

obeah strong... figghet roses.. man gone to ah neddah level..

Tai Chi mastah tuh rahss..

lots of fences to mend. he may need to even raise the level.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

<INDEPENDENT consultants will be brought in to replace the National Works Agency (NWA) in assessing work being done under the Chinese-funded Jamaica Development Infrastructure Programme (JDIP), according to Prime Minister Bruce Golding.

Golding, who was addressing a Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) high-level meeting at the Jamaica Conference Centre in downtown Kingston yesterday, said he is not satisfied with the explanation provided by the NWA of the process by which projects are identified, assessed and payments made to contractors under the controversial road rehabilitaton programme.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Independent-consultants-to-oversee-JDIP_8999638#ixzz1P4OaxJQa>

Dah breddah great mi ah tell yuh !
      Last edited by Karl; June 12, 2011, 10:12 AM.

Comment

The reincarnation continues. Will it work? Stay tuned.

Comment

thank goodness for the opposition pressure!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

good. That them fi do.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dem need to perform this function fi anneddah 2 Terms.. at least...

Comment

Tai Chi mastah at work.. tek notes..

Comment

Working...
                X