No announcement yet.

Lazie and Assasin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends if him a blow whistle and nuh foul nuh commit...

Ah true dem work pon commission ?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Mo it was a personal attack on him, it is within his right to demand and clarity on the matter.

Until I have seen evidence of interference I will assume innocent until proven guilty. So many of you on here first claim Vaz direct involvement, then special treatment and now the target move to if it was paid the day or not.

I have not accuse the tax man or Vaz of lying but if you want the truth why not face up to it and get a report on the matter and put a rest for it once and for all.

Again would you all apologise if there was no interference by VAZ?

The last sentence question will tell volume.
      his demands were for the tax authorities to discipline Turner. That is political interference! he was not demanding clarity on anything.

You said,
      ...but if you want the truth why not face up to it and get a report on the matter and put a rest for it once and for all.
      Nuh dat mi a aks fah all along?!?!? I'm glad to see you have come around to my position!

Would I apologise to Vaz?!? For what?!?! I never said he made any phone call to anyone. I have accused him for interfering when he demanded the tax authorities to discipline Turner. How can he show there was no interference there? I saw and heard what he said myself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Look Turner sensed wrongdoings based on his experience,the question of special treatment has everything to do with selectively enacting otherwise dormant policies which was never generally implemented and encouraged.Vaz's press release went beyond clarifying his involvement to supporting his brother position.

Comment

lol.. wi gwine mek yuh di official goal post movah !

lol woiii !

Comment

Turner out pon a limb.. sensed ?

lol ! hope dat argument wuk fi him...

Comment

mout mek fi chat. which goal post move?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

all ah dem !

lol

Comment

Mo you are not been fair. In the interview he asked for and Adminstatrative review. Can you show me anywhere he asked for the tax admin to disciple Turner.

Please show me that Mo.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X