Lazie and Assasin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie and Assasin

It is obvious that you agree that Govt interference in the matter at hand would be terrible deduced from your relentless defense...
    If it is proven that the Govt is involved, what impact would that have on your opinion of the Govt?

Yuh cyaan see dem shame, Rockman? Dem come out swinging, a talk bout we say Vaz made some call, when none of us ever said Vaz was the one who called. Dem dem try sweep it under di carpet saying at least the taxes are being paid, completely ignoring the deleterious effects of political interference in such matters.

Now, Vaz's "on the spot" doesn't really mean it was made "on the spot". Why couldn't Vaz have said, an agreement was arrived at on the spot? Or arrangements were made on the spot for the arrears to be settled?!?

Vaz either plain LIED or was misinformed, but too arrogant to admit either.

The bigger question is, why did it have to come to this? They had a tax holiday, apparently, under the lazy PNP govt. but in 3 years they didn't feel it important to settle these 17 year old taxes?!??

Scandal No 217. More to come!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      It is obvious that you agree that Govt interference in the matter at hand would be terrible deduced from your relentless defense...
      If it is proven that the Govt is involved, what impact would that have on your opinion of the Govt?
      Some people deal with speculation, choosing to completely ignore the FACTS. I presented the facts ... and like others you choose to ignore the facts. The facts todate has shown that it wasn't the gov't officals being involved but because its policy. I noticed you and other REFUSE to change your opinions.
      Last edited by Lazie; June 11, 2011, 03:33 PM.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Explain how they got involved???

Ricky Vaz and Daryl said Daryl Vaz wasn't called.

The call was said to place to an accountant and the accountant made the arrangement and paid to the Tax Administration. The check was shown to be paid on the same date.

The Tax Administration asked it to be stopped because they got paid and made arrangements. Is anything wrong so far based on report.

The Civil servant accuse Daryl Vaz of lying and VAz and the Tax Admin say he didn't involve and no special favor was granted. If Vaz is right he demand a public apology, if some can prove he was called and directed the tax admin them there is a case but so far everything is on feelings.
        Show me the proof of interference. If he he interfere and a lied about it then he should be charged. If you notice I was one of the first person to come out on Golding about the Dudus affair. I am not afraid to call a spade a spade for any politician but it is easy to accuse people. I don't know if anybody has ever accused you.

The rules governing these incident was posted on RJR newscast which say it can be aborted anytime.

Until somebody prove that Daryl Vaz directed this, I have no reason to doubt him

Nobody doubted that that Ricky Vaz owe the tax, and should pay but if Daryl wasn't called, how is he involve himself? He should have ask his brother to pay it? Should be disqualified from Public office if his brother or son owe taxes?
        Last edited by Assasin; June 11, 2011, 03:30 PM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Yuh cyaan see dem shame, Rockman? Dem come out swinging, a talk bout we say Vaz made some call, when none of us ever said Vaz was the one who called. Dem dem try sweep it under di carpet saying at least the taxes are being paid, completely ignoring the deleterious effects of political interference in such matters.

Now, Vaz's "on the spot" doesn't really mean it was made "on the spot". Why couldn't Vaz have said, an agreement was arrived at on the spot? Or arrangements were made on the spot for the arrears to be settled?!?

Vaz either plain LIED or was misinformed, but too arrogant to admit either.

The bigger question is, why did it have to come to this? They had a tax holiday, apparently, under the lazy PNP govt. but in 3 years they didn't feel it important to settle these 17 year old taxes?!??

Scandal No 217. More to come!
          "how about sending a message that govt. ministers should not interfere with the taxman's business? do we need that message sent at all?"

Your words ... when yuh tiyad a the cyalis talk guh find out about the procedure.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

under the lazy PNP govt
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well at least you answered the question,albeit padding it with unnecessary supportive statement of Vaz.

Comment

Maybe at some point you will answer the questiin asked,in the ibterim it tell me a whole lot about you.

Comment

can you now answer mines?

thanks in advance

Proof so far the tax was paid on the day
                  The tax law and the tax admin showed the law.
                  The main question of contention was if Daryl Vaz was called and order a stop of the Tax admin. Hopefully he will publish his phone record for the day and his brother as they said they will.
                  Last edited by Assasin; June 11, 2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

More facts .....

Additionally, once an operation is underway and it has been verified that a payment has been, or is being made to settle the outstanding taxes or to significantly reduce the balance, then the team would not proceed any further. (Tax Administration).

Give it a rest Rockman, just put the speculation aside ....

Comment

The fact that Daryl has lawyer up and extended to hid brother suggests he does not fancy vindication.He has clearly chosen the side of his tax dodger brother as oppose to the expected staunch defense of the tax dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        The fact that Daryl has lawyer up and extended to hid brother suggests he does not fancy vindication.He has clearly chosen the side of his tax dodger brother as oppose to the expected staunch defense of the tax dept.
                        Suh now yuh gone from speculating to twisting? When yuh have anything to backup yuh claim present it.

Comment

that is not the case. the man asking for a retraction that he is involved. Simply that. Does he have right to defend himself? If he kept quiet it would have been said he was guilty. He said he is asking for an internal adminstrative review of what happen but you don't hear that part.

again did you answer my question?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

The Civil servant accuse Daryl Vaz of lying
                            According to the article the civil servant said:

"I can clarify that monies were not paid on the spot as was indicated on the newscast. There was no money paid on the spot, however it is true that monies were paid. I saw a cheque the next morning when I went to the office for $4 million and another million dollars was paid during the day," Mr. Turner said.
                            Now the writer of the piece opined that the civil servant said that Daryl Vaz lied. ...but I think those who are not tribalist would conclude he never said such a thing.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

VAz clarified and said the agreement was made on spot and the call was made to the accountant. They offerer 2 million that was rejected and then 4 million was accepted. The call was then placed to the accontant and it was later paid to the tax office. Go to RJR homepage and play the 2nd video. This wasn't denied by anybody. The check was paid on the same day. RJR have a copy of the check.

Now read the law governing such eviction and tell me where the special treatment came about.

Comment

Working...
                              X