No announcement yet.

Daryl Vaz clashes with Tax Administration officials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you suggesting the PNP did not try to get them to pay their taxes? Talk up, yute!

So predictable! But yuh need to think thru what yuh say when yuh tek mi on. Is not Don1 dis!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

look at the long list of business who paid no tax during that time and you see a pattern. From Ele, Beenie, Vaz, Hedo 2, Panton and the list goes on. Did you see the tax dept taking people things during that time?

talk to me. These people all owe taxes from the 1990s or very early 2000.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and you have this all on letterhead i am sure.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the fact can't be denied. You a debate facts or just a talk?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

facts? when since you operate from facts?!

please, Sass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you don't have to get it from me. Get it from the Tax Administration.

You owe any taxes? you nuh get nuh bly? Watch it

Comment

Again because of the relationship between Daryl and Ricky(they are brothers)you would expect Daryl to impress on Ricky the importannce for his Govt to get taxes,the sibling factor is lacking say with Beenie etc.That involvement would be welcome,and not the one I suspect happened.

Comment

Actually thought Don 1 did well,and this is not said to take anything away from Sass.

Comment

"take anything away from Sass"

I hope unnu naw send the Tax Admin fi mi

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Don't see the need to take on or even sue Turner .... TA officals have confirmed they called off the operation because of negotiations ... he should now leave it alone for Turner to get himself out of this one.
                      Was Taylor the person on spot who was in charge of the operation?
                      If he was, is he lying when he claimed he did not receive payment?

If Taylor never lied, why did Vaz think it necessary to claim it was paid on the spot?

...and in any case why is there a suggestion that the matter of a dispute on when funds were paid would have Vaz engaing attorney's?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Was Taylor the person on spot who was in charge of the operation?
                        If he was, is he lying when he claimed he did not receive payment?

If Taylor never lied, why did Vaz think it necessary to claim it was paid on the spot?

...and in any case why is there a suggestion that the matter of a dispute on when funds were paid would have Vaz engaing attorney's?
                        Turner admitted yesterday he has seen checks totalling $5 million. Again, he didn't receive anything, Vaz's accountant contacted the person at the TA that was dealing with the case. Once an agreement was reached for the payment they contacted Turner to stand down.

Vaz speaking to NNN yesterday said when he said "on the spot" he meant the agreement to pay and that the TA received the check within the hour.

Turner vex because they dipped in his pocket when the negotiations went on around him.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Turner admitted yesterday he has seen checks totalling $5 million. Again, he didn't receive anything, Vaz's accountant contacted the person at the TA that was dealing with the case. Once an agreement was reached for the payment they contacted Turner to stand down.

Vaz speaking to NNN yesterday said when he said "on the spot" he meant the agreement to pay and that the TA received the check within the hour.

Turner vex because they dipped in his pocket when the negotiations went on around him.
                          According to the reports, Mr. Turner did say that he came to work the day after and saw a cheque for $4 million and another $1 million was later paid.

...and that is one more reason to believe Mr. Turner speaks truth. It appears he hides nothing. It appears he has been fair to the business entity.

Trying to make him out a liar does not wash with the evidence as presented by the news media. Vaz 'sic-in' im wid lawyer seems silly.

(Notice that I am not being emphatic as I am not sure all the facts were carried in the media? )
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            "take anything away from Sass"

I hope unnu naw send the Tax Admin fi mi
                            Which part you live again? Just wondering.

Comment

Long Island. Them call me DON UNO. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X