No announcement yet.

The side of the story ppl choose to ignore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Livity?He is still in jail,what saved his mother is she is ill.When the police started going after parents and girfriends of the shottas did you not agreed?
    Look,a change has to be different;certainly not business as usual.

Comment

The point is there is no traction here. Storm in a tea cup.

Tax a pay, so nothing to see, please keep moving. There are more serious things to debate.

Comment

One Party mi seh JLP Dat.

Comment

Sorry I should have said Zeeks brother.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The hypocracy of you guys knows no bounds. Again I ask what would have happened if this occured with the genetically connected PNP.

Comment

IT IS NOT ABOUT VAZ! Can't you see that?!?!?! Who cares whether it was Vaz who made the call or not?!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Come on, Rudi! We all know Sass is fair and impartial!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Two years ago this would surprise me. Not anymore!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just want the so-called objective ites that routinely defends the follies of our Govt,the ones that ascribe to Vaz daring the PNP to say it TOO is not guilty of the same,that they are mitigating the terrible wrongs of the PNP in doing so.

Comment

I agree. if we ignore the partisanship for a moment, it doesn't make sense for the tax authorities to remove a business' assets if that would impair its (the business') ability to generate future revenues and thus taxes for govt., if there is a likelihood that the business will pay its arrears.
                      Peter R

Comment

is that the argument?

my problem with the whole thing is the perception that someone, MAYBE from the ruling regime, could place a call to the taxman and have him cease and desist from carrying out his duties.

you don't think they would have already had several discussions with Vaz about the money owing?!? at some point they had to act, and we cannot have even the perception of interference from govt. ministers when things like this are about to take place.

yuh see the difference?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Some people are incapable of seeing the difference unless the exact same circumstances happenned in connection with the other party. Don't frustrate youself dem still a look for the torture chambers and crocodiles in Jungle. Like George Bush said "they got to be there". WMD.

Comment

First I am not so quick as you guys to accuse people Vaz, PNP or nobody. none of us sure Ricky called Daryl. The next thing is you can't use a family member to judge nobody.

I am not quick to judge until their proof in the public domain one way or another. I am not quick to go the gossip route. I have seen the repo man come to people house and they pay some money right there and things are sorted out so this is not something big to me if Ricky Vaz settle his debt upon their arrival. Again he said he called his accountant, what proof anyone of us have that he didn't.

Rockman assessment that a member of the government brother have no business owning tax is no far off. If Vaz interfere he was wrong but the most important thing is that the taxes is PAID. Simple.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If the eact thing happened with the PNP, I would say the same thing. in fact, I am sure it did.

Maybe, the rest of us are not as "objective" as you? One gets real objective when tire drive over one's toes! LoL

Comment

Speculate.....So you tell us what is fact ?
                                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                                X