I-man and Gamma unnu see how them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-man and Gamma unnu see how them

Repbulicans yah play ruff? Them nuh inna any negociation and willing to make any sacrifice any thing including default on the debt just to get what they want.

Them man yah not for real. Make you wonder if these were the same people when Bush was in power.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

They are talking tough because thier base demands it, to do otherwise could mean the Tea Party run somebody against them next year. But they know they have to raise the debt ceiling.

That said, I hope they do get some spending cut concessions out of the Democrats in exchange for some targetted tax increases. The US govt is essentially broke.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

while there has to be concessions in the budget process, the debt ceiling is not something to play ball with. Some Repubs are even talking about temporary defaults.

It has gotten even the Chinese worried, and if Jawge don't know that them own a big chunk.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

did anyone hear what axelrod had to say about pawlenty and romney? LOL!!! wait 'til di obama machinery roll out!!! tan deh a run from yuh shadow!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X