RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What really happened at Vaz' auto store today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol !!!

"PNP concentrate 100% on the poor and welfare issues.."

Yuh tink yuh deh pon Election platform ?

lol !! woiee !!

Comment

it is called Remittance eediat.

lol !!

"Mi nuh know how dem duh dat.."

Gwaan form di fool...

Clown...

Comment

Concrete actions is not allowing people to interfere when the taxman is doing his job!

Concrete actions is arresting people like Audley Shaw for encouraging people to get into Cash Plus and Olint!

Yuh right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah those are concrete action. The gift of gabbing not stopping nothing.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you should know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

by the way "the gift of gabbing" was directed at the government in power, not you.

Action mi expect from them.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ok.

still don't understand you reasoning on this but it won't be the last time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What I am saying is Omar did warn to his credit but he had the powers to do a lot more regarding policies to cripple those institutions as they were illegal and it falls under his Finance portfolio.

I personally can't understand how illegal business can florish and get that big without the FSC or other government organizations clamping them down.

It was encouraged by a lot of people.

Comment

same deal weh panton get

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      What I am saying is Omar did warn to his credit but he had the powers to do a lot more regarding policies to cripple those institutions as they were illegal and it falls under his Finance portfolio.

I personally can't understand how illegal business can florish and get that big without the FSC or other government organizations clamping them down.

It was encouraged by a lot of people.
                      Including the current Minister of finance.

Comment

LOL... poverty has doubled in 3 years.... if poverty reduction is a function of remittance flows it would follow that remittances have collapsed.... say 30%-40% ..is this the case?

Jeopardy music please...
                        Last edited by Don1; June 8, 2011, 06:21 PM.
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Please explain how ponzis led to a halving of poverty rates... or indeed had ANY impact on poverty levels

I have a difficulty ovastanding that

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

sorry... my bad

I meant to say the JLP concentrates on the poor

Comment

that is actually correct. There is still no policies in place for people to just go out and start these clubs. Shaw say him have policies in the making but it is yet to be seen.

Comment

When Pastors and politicians a encourage their flock to invest and acting as agent for ponzi, you nuh see?

I know people who told me there 10% was coming in every month and all the had to do was sit down easy.

When Jamaican middle class have excess income they hire a gardener, a maid and drink more red stripe which are all economic activities.

Comment

Working...
                                X