RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What really happened at Vaz' auto store today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What really happened at Vaz' auto store today?

Tax enforcement drive at business place linked to relatives of Govt official ordered halted

http://rjrnewsonline.com/news/local/...ordered-halted

BLACK LIVES MATTER

So laborite a feel the tax axe too?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

calling off the taxman is feeling the tax axe?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Temporary respite.

They have the spotlight shone on them.

Dem will haffi pay.

Comment

the message has been sent. Pay up or else. Him say him make a deal. A di money the tax office need, not the cars.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I wonder if you would say the same thing if.....

Comment

same thing. As long as the money PAID. If it is not paid then......

Comment

so that's it, Sass? the message has been sent that he should pay his taxes?!?! are you for real?

how about sending a message that govt. ministers should not interfere with the taxman's business? do we need that message sent at all?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

at the very least you are being disingenuous. i am not surprised one bit though!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If the Tax Dept. tek the cars, soon you will hear that they CAN'T be found; so then the coffers will neither have the cash or the assets to convert to liquidity!

A suh it always go.
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Can you say for sure that it was VAZ on the phone????

Remember the JFF would have hold off the baliff???

Even when repo man come for your car if you can give them some money they will let you make a deal. The taxes been paid is the most important thing in my opinion.

Comment

Why???? As long as the taxes paid I have no problem. If Vaz was so influencial then the tax man wouldn't have gone there in the first place.

Comment

Heh, heh you good. The political interferance in what should be a non-political matter is what's most important in my opinion.

Comment

Its ineffective intereference if him cant eliminate the tax bill.

I am not bothered about the saving-face phone call, as we seem to put big stock in that in JamRock.

As long as him haffi pay like everybody else, then the sytem can function without a major hitch.

Comment

hypocrisy noted!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X