No announcement yet.

Mosiah, why do you delete posts that you disagree with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind a lies Me told about you, he called you tall dark and handsome? Mussi Bruce a him puppah...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL Hitler strike again. Stop delete the people them post.

Haven't seen any posts disappear since the days when yuttie and jb use to dominate the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        What kind a lies Me told about you, he called you tall dark and handsome? Mussi Bruce a him puppah...

Never a day without humor! RBSC - can't live without U
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mosiah come like Bruce Golding these days. His negatives are so huge, that regardless of whether they are fiction or non-fiction, they will seem plausible to even those who are his biggest defenders.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Ouch man. comparing Mosiah to Bruce Golding is just just, well it's just plain hurtful. with a statement like that Mo would be justified in asking "do you want a piece of me?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              Ouch man. comparing Mosiah to Bruce Golding is just just, well it's just plain hurtful. with a statement like that Mo would be justified in asking "do you want a piece of me?"
              I should delete Westman's post, that's what I should do!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How can you tell which moderator has deleted a post? just asking...
                Peter R

Comment

Could it be by the odor of sulfur?
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I believe we have that option to say, "Post deleted by Mosiah". But you know that is not a well-used option!

Why yuh waan know fah?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It's just that Westman seemed confident that it was YOU that "deleted" a post...just want to know how he "knew" it was you.
                      Peter R

Comment

Mek him come touch a button nuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There is no way to tell. The forum does not have that option.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yeah, we bad au huh!

Comment

Working...
                            X