Clear All

• Mosiah, why do you delete posts that you disagree with

You are quite tacky!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

what did I delete now?

settle down!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A bredrin who read today, asked me to ask this because he wont post here anymore.

Comment

I have not deleted any posts in years. recently i have had to edit one of Me's posts because of the lies in it about me. i take those lies very seriously and will not sit around as a moderator on this forum and let those things go untouched. there is no moderator on any forum that will allow that.

too bad to see your bredrin thought he had to go, but him mustn't mek it look like i have my finger on the delete button, because that is just not true. sometimes unnu lost unnu post, but it easier to say mi delete it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Did Me lie about you flinging yourself inna the sea?

Comment

no, that was true! was that post deleted?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

[quote=Westman;293184]Did Me lie about you flinging yourself inna the sea?[/quote]

When did he do this & who made him do it
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Sometimes posts get moved if they are posted in the wrong forum. Say for example someone has a piece about Dudus' trial and post it in the football forum, then it will be moved to the appropriate forum, but not necessarily deleted. The note at the top of each forum has what should be posted and what will be done if the rules are not obeyed.

Sometimes people inadvertently post a discussion in the wrong forum and it is the moderators' responsibility to move it to the correct forum. If someone deliberately post in the wrong forum just for the hell of it, then the subsequent posts will be deleted.

I suppose your friend may just misunderstand the process. Let him know that when he miss his posts, he may need to check another forum. I really do not think any of the moderators have anything against any poster that they will deliberately delete their posts. Cho Westman, you should know better than that!
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I agree. This is how I have seen it work in the past.

Comment

me is easy pickings. dem fi just call mi Omar Davies!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When new posts added daily, he/she needs fi check the bottom right corner (Page 1 of 13) fi locate the message.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

To give you a joke, I have found myself recently in the same position where I thought my post was deleted, only to later find that it was moved to the appropriate forum by another moderator. I can understand some people getting upset and thinking their post was deleted. To really take it to a personal level though is really pushing it. I do not think any of us as moderators are that petty.

Hey, if people out there do not realize, moderators can move posts to the right forum it it needs to be done. If two people post the same subject in different threads (for example the same article on Dudus' trial which has generated their own posts), the moderators have the power to combine those two threads to one, so your original may seem lost, but could be that it got combined with the one which was posted first or combined with the thread which has more posts to it. Lastly, moderators will delete posts if someone posts offensive material or if they continually just plain ignore the forum rules on posting.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

i recently deleted a post that was the exact same thing as a previous post, some article from a newspaper. it's just tidying up the forum. there was no response made to the post at the time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                            To really take it to a personal level though is really pushing it. I do not think any of us as moderators are that petty.

Neither do we have the time
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

if he is one of those robot posters then it might have been me!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X