That Weiner is a real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Weiner is a real

Weiner! What an idiot! The Dems need to kick him out now. He is a total disgrace. After all the loud denials, he fesses up.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Real idiot. These politicians take dishonesty to another level. Deny, deny, deny until it totally blows up in thier face and then say sorry, please forgive me.

He should go immediately.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

what did he do? lie about some infidelity? so what?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, unless yuh living in a cave all this time, the report is all over the news. He got exposed by the biggovernment website.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

i know what happened. but i think wi have more important things to worry about. did Arnold resign? Did Clinton?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Its one thing to have an extramaritial affair in private. Its quite another to send out photos of your erection to random women via twitter.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

ok. which one worse?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why should Arnold resign?

Is not his fault! Is Maria's fault!!!!!!!!!!!

She know di man nuh unnerstand English too tuff.

When di housekeeper ask him fi a "RAISE", he went to Maria and told her. Her response was "Screw her" and so said, so done and now unno a blame di man!

Donkey seh the world nuh lebble! LoL

Comment

don't try this at home! das all mi a tell yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LoL

I got the joke at a party over the weekend!

"My eenglisch, she not soo gut, you know!"

Comment

What did he do? So what?
                      Look, this idiot is another arrogant Brooklyn jew, who thinks that the rest of the world has half of a brain and he has two. The guy is the motor-mouth, the attack dog for the democratic left. He shouldn't have to resign, they should resign him. This clown, like the others of his clan, and I know because I have spent enough time around these idiots, think they can do anything and get away with it. Even worse, he essentially blame others for hacking into his account, which would be a criminal matter. After all is done this big-mouth will resign, and if he used the tax payers equipment to do this he should be brought to book. He is a damn fool. That is the SO WHAT.

Comment

okay! just asking!

were we as unforgiving when Clinton had his little tryst?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

His wife is moslem.

Comment

For once, I'm happy that the WIFE was not standing by har man. Him want some

Since they'e only married for 11 months, I'm sure she's on her way OUT!
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

If you put aside his lying for one moment, he only behaved badly virtually on the internet.
                              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X