mi bredren Jawge, I remember a year or 2 ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mi bredren Jawge, I remember a year or 2 ago

you held the view that Apple became effectively "a music company" because they couldn't keep the pace with the PC technology world.

Do you still hold that view?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Some people pon the forum always attract a likkle abuse. lol
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Arent tonights games in Carlifornia. at least the Jamaican game I think.

Comment

lol... smaddy did really seh suh?
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

a little????

That poster is like a pinata at a 6 year-old's birthday party
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

the ONCE noble chiron FORMERLY sagest of all centaurs.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes the game will be played in Cali.

---------
              By Vijay Setlur

CARSON, California - Coach Theodore Whitmore was unwilling to sit through a repeat of the 2009 Gold Cup when Jamaica scored only one goal in three games.

The Reggae Boyz's usual attributes of speed and strength, he says, are simply not enough. That's why he took the team to a pre-Gold Cup training camp in Brazil, to focus on scoring.

"Possession and finishing is always a problem so we spent nine days in Brazil and spent a lot of focus on finishing and possession," Whitmore said. "It was basically to keep the players together, the camaraderie and everything."

Whitmore has carried the approach into training ahead of Jamaica's Gold Cup opener Monday night against Grenada, the team it beat in the semifinals of the Caribbean Cup.

While Jamaica's three opponents have held routine training since Friday, Whitmore has emphasized corner kicks and set-play sequences.

Not included was Colorado Rapids striker striker Omar Cummings, who was a late scratch from Jamaica's roster due to injury.

"It's a big blow, but come (Monday) you'll see that Jamaicans, man, we have a lot of players," goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts said. "Come (Monday) you'll see another player stepping up maybe as good, if not better."

Speculation has focused on players like New York Red Bulls striker Dane Richards or Ryan Johnson of the San Jose Earthquakes.

Some analysts have wondered aloud I this side is better than the 1998 World Cup squad that advanced to France.

But they won't come close without scoring goals.

"It's really hard," Whitmore said. "We have a lot of professional players now than then. "But I guess the whole attitude and everything, that sort of mentality, the winning mentality, we want to get that back on our team and we'll need more leaders."

The reigning Caribbean champ, Jamaica reached the semifinals of the Gold Cup in 1993 and 1998, but have not advanced past the quarterfinals since. It didn't qualify in 2007 and didn't get out of the first round two years ago.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yes boss.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...sic#post206439
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Last year dat opinion was advanced??? LOL!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Possession: I like to call it ball management. Same thing.

It' s really encouraging to hear this being mentioned.

Over the years, I find the Jamaican team to lack ball management...at all levels.

I am waiting to see this change take place tonight.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ah bwoy...

Apple since OSX has been running a modified UNIX with a great GUI. Much more robust platform than any Windows crap.

HP loss di polt long time! And I used to work for HP...

Comment

Don't take it out of context - "I respect them for transforming to Music comapny when windows was kiccking butt. They seem to yearn to be a computer company again. Microsoft is is giving ground a litlle due to opensource. I think Apple may think now is the time to get back in. They are what you call a real survivor".

Comment

Apple was always a computer play.

Comment

LOL! Half man....half brain...
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

They certainly were never a "music" company.

A transformation to a Consumer Electonics company is probably more accurate.

Comment

Working...
                              X