Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw this on CNN - Big Dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww

and the youtube is not even recent. imagine what it can do now! probably can leave a pile on your lawn! it could be that real!

scary stuff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Probably can do face recognition and google earth you address now too.

The way it corrects when it loses its balance is the most fascinating yet disturbing thing. Is like it has its own instincts to rhatid.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

me and you woulda fall pon wi face arready! okay, just me! but yes, it did remarkably well to stay on its feet!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Easly replace the two Party leaders

Comment

http://www.starpulse.com/Television/...FFORDBIGRED09/

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww

and the youtube is not even recent. imagine what it can do now! probably can leave a pile on your lawn! it could be that real!

scary stuff!
            So what will they use it for? bring back the cavalry in the army?

...might not be a bad idea, just need to increase the payload enough for a soldier and his gear.
            Peter R

Comment

Looks more like a giant fly!

What's with all that buzzing?

Comment

Seek and destroy. Operated with a joystick from an undisclosed remote location.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yuh know flies have 6 legs tho right.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sure, with Head/Thorax/Abdomen. Class (or is genus) = Hymenoptera.

BUT, the thing have some big fly yeye up front and ah buzz. The legs are insect shaped as well.

It lokk like seh someone cut off the miggle pair of legs. Definitely a fly dat!

Comment

That's one amazing robot.... War of the World/SkyNet is closer than we think

Also..No need to send men to the Moon or Mars... just send a few of these critters
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yup and I am amazed more about the mathematical algorithms that makes it compensate for slipping when pushed or moving over a slippery surface.

Take it from a guy who was involved in the design of a robot many moons a go in school.My area was to code the software for walking and lifting of objects.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          me and you woulda fall pon wi face arready! okay, just me! but yes, it did remarkably well to stay on its feet!
                          It's probably stabilized to a center of gravity & upright orientation by a gyroscope

Yuh nuh ave one ah dem deh installed? Ar fi yuh moggle too ol... err... outdated?
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                          X