X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electioneering or real stuff?

Gov’t to break ground for Caymanas Economic Zone

Karl Samuda.

Karl Samuda, Minister of Industry, Investment and Commerce, says the Government will be breaking ground to start the first phase of the infrastructural development of the Caymanas Economic Zone, in St. Catherine, as early as August.
    He says the Factories Corporation of Jamaica has purchased 200 acres of land, previously owned by the Urban Development Corporation (UDC), for the development of the first phase of the industrial complex.
    Mr. Samuda made the disclosure on Thursday while addressing local investors at Jamaica Promotions Corporation (JAMPRO).
    The Minister explained that although the Government has 1,000 acres of land at its disposal for the economic development, it will only concentrate on 200 acres during phase one.
    Forty acres will be reserved for the establishment of an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Informatics Park.

Time fi we get something concrete from Samuda now, other than fighting with CARICOM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Let me tell you what is - the railroad. That is not going to be revived any time soon. Gimmicks from Mike Henry!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Could you give me an update on the Rice Project.

Thanks in advance.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X