Willi please explain your sudden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willi please explain your sudden

call for unity with the JLP and PNP. It's your opnion that JA will be recolonized (because the US is rooting criminals and corrupt politicians). Let's Ja "hug up" China (as you recommend). Will this stop the recolonization process? Will it end the exploitation for Ja?

Thanks.

Note: you predicted a blood bath in Ja if attempts were made to capture Dudus (as the PNP and JLP gangs would unite); you put too much stock in these paper tigers and common street thugs/bullies.

They DID unite...you didnt see that?

I predicted bloodbath??? Nuh me tell unno seh the Army had earth moving equipment and that there is NO (human) FORCE in Jam that cant stand up to them???

The call for unity should be clear. When the troika of US/UK and Canada can be picking who in Cabinet, etc, then things gone too far.

At least Poorto Rikko get money and thing and nuh need visa. We get all the pain and none of the bennies. Maybe China will give us a better deal?

Comment

Make no mistake,there was nothing common about Dudus,he was the quintessential don.
      The cry for unity is to offset a threat that is likely abound with contingencies.In my opinion it purports that all cultures are fundamentally alike and an informed population is vulnerable.
      The grand scheme of things.

Comment

truth and him are not necessarily friends.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Maybe China will give us a better deal?

Willi for a man of your intelligence; I was under the impression that you did some research (and had some solid facts). Thus enabling you to throw your hat behind China.

Maybe? Willi you are talking about the lives of 2.7 mil here.

Comment

Well wait till you see what is on store for the once mighty 300 million.

Memba mi toll yuh!

Comment

Once mighty? Not gonna happen in your children's lifetime. Matter of fact things would change drastically for you in Europe (and I know you wouldn't want that

Comment

They have already. The US dollar in freefall. Mi see it at 1.16 today!

Comment

Working...
                X