Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mi si...look like di side job pay more..lol
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I don't know about all that (or even care) as I am not the student of internet media that you are.

I do know that your thread started with a reference to Desmond.... Willi ask di question an mi ansa it

Das all

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        I don't know about all that (or even care) as I am not the student of internet media that you are.

I do know that your thread started with a reference to Desmond.... Willi ask di question an mi ansa it

Das all
        .. and because yuh see Desmond name, yuh dive in?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...so why you gwine bite de 'an whey feed yuh...

(same goes for the oddah side)
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yep....

yuh wanna piece ah mi?????????????

btw...pleeeaassee dont't take that literally
            Last edited by Don1; May 31, 2011, 03:47 PM.

Comment

If Dudu was public enemy no 1,hence this administration is not concerned about the many people killed,then the relationship between public officials and Dudus should be examined.Someone forgot to tell the councilors at the KSCA that it isn't business as usual.These public officials should've resigned a looong time ago.

Comment

resign!!!! kisteeth.

Them say them innocent.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Only the tear up pants bway whe thief the bulla guilty in Jamaica. Everybody else innocent or can't recall when questioned.

Comment

Working...
                  X